Friday, November 04, 2005

CAN YOU DIG IT!!!

I don't know what would be my least and most favorite chapeter in the book. I wasn't the biggest fan of this book, It was to slow and boring to me. There was definatly some funny and interesting points. But overall it was too slow for me, also I felt there was too much math and science talk for the general auidence. I enjoyed learning about all the characters in the first few chapters and the rag tag buch of people that they got to work on the project. Most of the chapters like coca-cola where they try to fix and find what is wrong with the ship were boring to me. It was an interesting idea, but reading about them go try something then it not work , then they go back and talk about what went wrong and how to fix it with all these technical words, and then go try again was long and tedious to read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home